The cryptocurrency slaughter was brutal, but today’s breaking news with Bitmain, breathes new life into the sector and elevates DMGGF to North America’s top dog
- The world’s most dominate bitcoin player, Bitmain, counts on DMGGF to operate its Rockdale, TX, mine, which will become the world’s largest.
- DMGGF is partnering with IBM on an advanced blockchain that could be the gold standard for managing all aspects of the global cannabis supply chain.
- DMGGF has completed construction of its own 85MW power station allocated for its bitcion mining services.
- There’s a huge reason why DMGGF is thriving in bitcoin’s nuclear winter: it has no debt and is raking in $10+ million a year in revenues.
- But, the IBM deal alone makes this the perfect Buffett-investment moment. For, as he said, “Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy.”
The bitcoin/blockchain craze was pure insanity. There’s still plenty of fear to go around.
But, among the ruins, there’s a quiet corner where the sector’s few survivors are thriving.
Because of that, cautious investors could discover elite companies that look set to finally deliver on bitcoin/blockchain’s awesome profit potential.
Certainly, among the best of these survivors are two of the world’s biggest companies, New York state-based technology giant IBM (NYSE:IBM) and a Beijing, China-based behemoth Bitmain Technologies.
And while the two huge companies have little in common, their needs intersect in Vancouver, at a leading edge bitcoin/blockchain company called DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX-V:DMGI, OTCQB:DMGGF).
Secret until now, we’ve found an interview with DMG CEO Dan Reitzik, in which he lets huge news slip. The website on which he spilled the beans, is so tiny it has eluded most of the influential blockchain and cannabis investors.
You’re among first to read this news, IBM is partnering with DMG Blockchain in hopes of developing the preeminent blockchain that will manage the global cannabis market.
The two companies are evenly splitting responsibility for bringing the global cannabis blockchain to life.
IBM and DMG Combine To Make A True Blockchain Investment
DMG will develop the blockchain – it’s already poured $3 million into the process. And IBM will use its massive global marketing and salesforce to sell the blockchain service worldwide.
The idea that IBM would hook up with a small company is a standard tech sector move. A small company develops a cutting edge technology, and a giant such as IBM – or like Facebook did with snapchat, or Google did with YouTube – moves in to make the technology famous and indispensable.
And, there will never be a better time to rollout cannabis supply blockchain, because Cannabis’ worldwide market is forecast to grow to $66 billion in the five years.
The company that sets the supply-chain management standard during the next 12 months could see its technology generate $100 million or more by 2025.
This is why cautious investors don’t even have to make a move now on DMG Blockchain (TSX-V:DMGI, OTCQB:DMGGF).
That’s because DMG’s deal with IBM will likely roll out steadily, and generate revenues that could double or triple each year.
And, there’s no denying that sector madness dragged DMG Blockchain’s shares to what is likely their lowest price ever, last traded at .10 cents as of Friday, October 18th 2019.
One Burned, Twice Shy, Should Not Let DMG-IBM Pass By
That’s why it’s understandable that the warriors of the initial bitcoin/blockchain trend will be more cautious this time around.
The good news is that what DMG Blockchain and IBM are developing offers a prodigious opportunity, whether now, or in eight months.
That’s because just as there is one blockchain that manages bitcoin globally, there should be a single blockchain that manages cannabis globally.
The DMG cannabis blockchain would be the backbone that connects the supply chain, and ensures that the products in the marketplace are tracked, traced right down to the genetic makeup of each cannabis, or CBD, strain.
With DMG’s blockchain, a problem, such as a finding all the products in a recall, that would have once taken three weeks to do, would now take as little as three seconds.
Finally, with IBM on board to get the word out, DMG Blockchain (TSX-V:DMGI, OTCQB:DMGGF) could be positioned to be another legendary tech sector moon shot. Though halfway to the moon would be a massive payday.
The Eyes Of Texas Are On DMG Blockchain
So, while its IBM deal offers a remarkable opportunity, as we learned in today’s mega announcement, the fact that DMG Blockchain is trusted by a global powerhouse such as Bitmain is perhaps the most solidified massive stamp of approval in this industry that a company can get.
In fact, DMG Blockchain’s deal with Bitmain is part of an important community revival story in Rockdale, Texas.
Rockdale was a classic one-industry town. That industry was Alcoa’s massive aluminum smelter. The smelter was supported by a huge coal-fired power plant.
Last year, the power plant that had been limping along finally closed. Between the closing of the smelter and the plant, 1,700 jobs disappeared; the largest employers in Milam County were now closed, and it lost 30 percent of its tax revenue.
As the Dallas Morning News reported, Bitmain invested $500 million in Rockdale and could eventually employ 400 to 500 people.
More importantly from an investor’s standpoint, Bitmain will be paying DMG Blockchain millions a year just to manage its Rockdale mine.
Because DMG is debt free, that fee helped build a 27,000-square-foot, 85 MW crypto mining operation on 34 acres in British Columbia
The facility, one of North America’s largest, is currently running 60MW and uses clean hydroelectric power.
The green-powered crypto mine took nearly a year to complete The build out included building a road and installing a power substation.
To put DMG’s power generation into perspective, if it weren’t mining bitcoin, DMG would generate enough electricity to power a city of 50,000 homes.
Whether Now, Or In The Coming Months, Ultimately There Are 7 Strong Reasons To Look Closely At DMG Blockchain (TSX-V:DMGI, OTCQB:DMGGF)
- A partnership with IBM is the tech-sector equivalent to a ticket to the Super Bowl.
- Because cannabis is forecast to become a $66 billion global business in the next five years, a DMG-IBM blockchain for the cannabis supply chain could be worth $100 million in revenues a year, or more.
- The cherry on the top is today’s announcement. Bitmain, the world’s biggest bitcoin miner, has trusted DMG Blockchain to manage its Rockdale, TX, mine – it is scheduled to become the world’s biggest bitcoin mine.
- Digital payments have become a mainstay in the life of nearly all consumers. Research forecasts that growth in digital payments will climb to more than $1 trillion by 2020. A lot of that will be bitcoin payments.
- The stocks of companies in the bitcoin/blockchain sector have been pummeled. Prices are way down, but the world is discovering the sector’s survivors.
- DMG Blockchain is debt free and revenue positive.
- That has allowed DMG Blockchain to build its own 85MW hydroelectric substation. It’s one of the largest in North America and is already home to more than 10,000 miners.
Bitcoin and blockchain were knocked silly in 2019 and down for the count.
But, the survivors are off the mat on their feet and thriving.
DMG Blockchain is a survivor and we believe the company is well positioned to become one of the top players in the industry.
That’s why the smart move today is to add DMG your watch list. That’s because DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX-V:DMGI, OTCQB:DMGGF) looks like a tech sector legend in the making.
BuyBlockchain.net is owned by MILLIONAIRE MEDIA LLC., a Nevada Corporation that has been not been compensated to publicly disseminate information about DMG, its products and services for potential customers and that while the company is publicly listed and its shares can be bought and sold, the purpose of this advertisement it to present information and awareness about DMG and its products and services. We own zero shares.