It’s the reason why the high-tech pioneers at DMG Blockchain Solutions could quickly make it one of the world’s most important companies
Way too many people are left behind at the start of a new technology revolution. It’s all because they don’t understand the underlying tech that drives fast-breaking trends. But, there’s a secret that solves this problem.
And, knowing the secret is important because staying on the sideline with the rapidly emerging blockchain technology super trend will be costly. In fact, Deloitte has forecast that within seven years, 10 percent of the global GDP would be built on top of blockchain technology. That comes to about $10.7 trillion.
That means Blockchain technology is much more than today’s hottest trend. The 21st century’s most breathtaking and complex technology… and its most mysterious… will dominate all phases of life on earth by 2025.
But, today, because blockchain fuels the secret world of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, not only do smart people struggle to comprehend blockchain technology, but the technology itself is rich with head-scratching terms, such as IaaS, SaaS, MaaS, and FLOSS.
Here’s The Secret To Blockchain Investing Success
Yet, investors don’t need advanced degrees in order to find tremendous success riding the runaway blockchain trend. And they don’t need to chase fleeting opportunities in the wave of speculative new cryptocurrencies – like the ice tea company that added blockchain to its name, then, oh so briefly, soared then tanked.
Because, to be successful with blockchain, investors today only need to know just one secret, which is this: Every earth-shaking technology revolution has one thing in common. The revolution is sparked by a band of unknown tech visionaries. They’re driven by the need to see technology evolve.
Sometimes the trailblazing geniuses make their breakthroughs in garages or basements, like Steve Jobs did. But more often than not, they emerge from elite universities, such as Harvard, MIT, and Stanford, places that encourage cutting-edge research… think Microsoft’s Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, and Google’s Larry Page, and Sergey Brin.
This is why a now time-tested way to achieve high-tech investing success is to follow the early venture-capital money that flows to the elite brains.
Follow The Brains And The Money To Tech Investing Success
And, it’s why investors must keep their eyes on DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF). It’s led by a band of blockchain pioneers whose pedigrees include, Harvard, Stanford, and Cambridge, and who have been on the ground floor with companies such as Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Cisco Systems, Like.com, and the industrial Bitcoin mining pioneer, Bitfury. They are Silicon Valley trailblazers.
And, they’re why DMG Blockchain Solutions was able to raise $35 million in venture capital, of which it still has $20 million on hand. And, make no mistake about it, $35 million makes DMG Blockchain Solutions one of the very few public blockchain companies with real money, actually dollars, in the bank. The $35 million in venture money is also a clear demonstration that DMG has the full faith of elite tech investors.
To look at that $ 35 million another way, it is 70 times more than Peter Thiel initially invested in Facebook. Thiel, Facebook’s first big investor, sold off most of his stake, turning his initial $500,000 investment into more than $1 billion in cash.
So, when it comes to DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF), recognition of its world-class team is a compelling reason why there’s such a strong buzz around it.
Its team of blockchain pioneers includes:
- Danny Yang, earned a BA in Chemistry and Physics from Harvard, and a PhD in Computer Science from Stanford. He founded Blockseer, a blockchain analytics company that specializes in data analysis and anti-money laundering (AML) for digital currencies. Danny also founded ScoreData and Seravia, both data science companies, and before that was an early employee at Like.com, a computer vision company later acquired by Google.
- Timothy Eller is a renowned name in the on-demand transportation space, having led technical projects at Uber. Prior to that, he invented dynamic pricing algorithms at Lyft, and founded the data science team at Luxe, before it was acquireed by Volvo in 2017. He holds a PhD in Mathematics from UCLA, a Master of Mathematics from Cambridge University, and an AB in Mathematics from Harvard College.
- Blockchain trailblazer, Sheldon Bennett has more than 20 years of management experience leading international companies including PwC, Ernst & Young, Baker & McKenzie, Cisco Systems and Fonterra CIS. But he is famous for his early understanding of blockchain’s transformative power, which is how he came to lead Bitfury’s Canadian mining operations. He was responsible for the setup and development of industrial bitcoin mining operations, including government relations, power optimization with Canadian utilities, and the engineering and development of mining operations.
- Chris Filiatrault is a DMG co-founder and one of blockchain’s most influential leaders. He spent 30 years developing internet technology and software for the Japanese business market. In 2012, he brought Bitcoin to the Japanese market and since that time he’s become a respected international authority on Bitcoin. He even opened the first Bitcoin ATM in Tokyo in 2014 and authored his first book about Bitcoin in Japanese.
- Dan Reitzik, DMG’s other co-founder has spent decades on the forefront of societal change. A digital visionary, he built the legendary Digital Youth Network, a teen focused wireless community, which was a joint venture between Rogers Wireless, Canada’s largest mobile phone network and Universal Music, the world’s largest record label.
Best of all, for all their expertise and accomplishments, the DGM Blockchain Solutions team is already delivering results today.
DMG Blockchain Is The Low-Risk Way To Play The Cryptocurrency Craze
While blockchain technology drives the cryptocurrency market’s throbbing pulse, DMG Blockchain Solutions neither creates currencies nor serves as an exchange where cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and Ether, are bought and sold.
Instead, DMG has secured access to 85 megawatts of power that could drive a massive blockchain stack of 50,000 servers for clients who mine cryptocurrencies. Currency mining is a huge crypto trend. It’s a hyper-mathematical competition where winners are rewarded in Bitcoin.
Basically, Bitcoin mining is the method in which transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain are confirmed and processed. Miners are rewarded for their help with a percentage of the transaction fee charged to the Bitcoin user. But, mining takes massive electric and computing power because the algorithms behind the mining programs are so powerful… and speed is essential because there are millions of people competing for the same reward.
This has led to a business model known as Mining-as-a-Service, or MaaS. It involves providing outrageously powerful computing power to clients who want to start new Bitcoin mining operations, but don’t know how to do it.
It’s just like calling a taxi, or Uber. You don’t need to know how to drive to get from point A to point B. You just need to be able to pay.
BREAKING NEWS: DMG MaaS Is Completely Sold Out
As an industry-leading pioneer, DMG Blockchain Solutions was one of the first to use the MaaS model.
Each month, DMG is handsomely paid for its services in U.S. dollars, from each of its clients. In this model, it doesn’t matter what happens to the price of Bitcoin, because wild price swings or not, DMG gets paid.
MaaS is a hot trend within the super trend. It’s what led DMG Blockchain Solutions, on March 27, 2018, to announce that it has sold out of its current capacity of 2,650 mining rigs for its Bitcoin MaaS business. That puts it on track to become one of North America’s leading bitcoin mining companies.
DMG Blockchain Is A Driving Force Shaping Blockchain’s Cutting-Edge Future… Supply Chain Management
MaaS is destined to be but one of DMG Blockchain Solutions’ major profit centers. Because, one of blockchain’s most exciting potentials is how its raw computational power can be used to manage the global supply chain.
Supply Chain Is A Rapidly-Emerging Trend
More evidence of the supply-chain revolution happened on March 1, 2018, when Walmart won the patent for its “Smart Package” system.
Walmart’s “Smart Package” is a blockchain-based tool to track package contents, environmental conditions, location, and other details.
In its patent application, Walmart said that blockchain will help it build greater security into the shipping process, both to and from Walmart. The blockchain will record the key addresses along the supply chain such as the seller’s private key address, a courier private key address, and a buyer private key address.
Moreover, “Smart Package” is not the first instance of Walmart using blockchain technology. In November 2016, Walmart partnered with IBM to use blockchain technology to detect and remove recalled foods from its products list.
Blockchain technology is popular with shipping and delivery companies, too. UPS joined the blockchain via a Trucking Alliance in November 2017. Singaporean port operator PSA International struck a deal with IBM to test and develop a blockchain-based supply chain network in August 2017.
DMG’s Highly Secure Blockchain Could Dominate The Brand New Legal Cannabis Industry
The supply-chain revolution is also what led Emerald Health Therapeutics to sign a letter of intent on January 26, 2018 that calls for DMG Blockchain Solutions to deliver it a cutting-edge system.
Emerald is in the heart of Canada’s legal cannabis industry, which is why recently neared a $1 billion valuation. Emerald engaged DMG’s blockchain pioneers to develop a foundational blockchain-based supply chain management system and e-commerce marketplace for Canada’s brand new legal cannabis industry.
It should come as no surprise that legal marijuana will be a highly regulated marketplace.
In this joint venture, Emerald would provide its expertise and reputation as one of the first Canadian Licensed Producers under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations. DMG Blockchain Solutions will develop and implement a blockchain supply chain management solution designed specifically for the cannabis industry.
Known as CannaChain, the supply chain management system aims to give consumers totally transparent assurances regarding the origins and characteristics of a cannabis product. The platform will also ensure adherence to Health Canada’s regulatory reporting requirements.
Because each step in the supply chain is securely recorded in the blockchain, this ground-breaking platform creates an irrefutable record outlining the journey a product makes. As with Walmart in its sector, the implications of DMG’s cannabis project could prove highly useful to all kinds of horticultural or agricultural industries.
Follow The Money That Flows Toward DMG Blockchain Solution’s Elite Team Of Blockchain Pioneers
Only blockchain pioneers, such as DMG’s, have the authority and expertise to evoke trust from huge global businesses.
And, because DMG’s experts are so trusted, the company is on the forefront of creating cryptocurrency transparency for the benefit of cryptocoin investors. That’s why DMG works directly with law enforcement, accounting, and legal firms to provide forensic services related to cryptocurrency.
Proving itself to be transparent and honest, DMG Blockchain has Certified Fraud Examiners that work with blockchain analytics software companies to assist in cybercrime investigations.
This is why when investors find a company that is led by industry pioneers, such a DMG Solutions, they can expect the company to remain on the leading-edge of innovation and transparency.
That makes DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF) much more than just a quick in-and-out profit maker. It makes it a long -term play, in which early entry investors are positioned for significant windfall gains.
9 Important Reasons To Own DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF)
- TEAM… DMG’s team features a band of blockchain pioneers whose pedigrees include, Harvard, Stanford, and Cambridge, and who have been on the ground floor with companies such as Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Cisco Systems, Like.com, and the industrial Bitcoin mining pioneer, Bitfury.
- FUNDING… DMG’s tea, is why the company has raised more than $35 million in venture capital and has more than $20 million on hand now.
- MAAS… DMG’s Mining-as-a-Service business is completely sold out. These customers pay for the service in U.S. dollars.
- BITCOIN… While it’s in the heart of the cryptocurrency action, as a service provider DMG is immune from the wild swings and unpredictable volatility of coins such as Bitcoin and Ether. This could mean a much smoother ride for investors.
- SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS BEING CREATED… DMG Blockchain Solutions, in concert with Emerald Health Therapeutics, will develop and implement a blockchain supply chain management solution designed specifically for the Canada’s brand new, legal cannabis industry. Canada’s legalized marijuana industry is forecast to become a $4.5 billion market within three years. Watch DMG CLOSELY as BuyBlockChain.net is betting heavily there are more blockchain solutions for different industries to come.
- TRUST… DMG is at the forefront of cryptocurrency transparency. Its experts are so trusted they benefit all cryptocoin buyers by working directly with law enforcement, accounting, and legal firms to provide forensic services to keep cryptocurrencies honest.
- OPPORTUNITY… DMG is the rare industry leader available to Main Street investors. This kind of stellar opportunity is usually only available to venture capitalists.
- THE SECRET… VC money that flows to the elite brains that pioneer new technology is a now time-tested way to achieve high-tech investing success.
- FOLLOW THE MONEY… This is why smart tech investors who want to be in at the start of a mega trend will already have put on their radars a brilliant young company called DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF). It’s at the heart of the blockchain revolution.
Ultimately, while DMG looks to be a superb pure-play blockchain opportunity, investors should conduct their own due diligence into it and its appropriateness for their investment strategy.
At a minimum, however, investors should put DMG Blockchain Solutions on their watch lists now, either to be assured that DMG Blockchain Solutions (TSX.V: DMGI) (OTC: DMGGF) is a true blockchain pioneer that’s set to deliver meaningful results… or, simply to enjoy the ride as proof that blockchain is one of the most transformative technologies the world has ever experienced.
BuyBlockchain.net is owned by MILLIONAIRE MEDIA LLC., a Nevada Corporation that has been compensated One Hundred Thousand Dollars by DMG Blockchain Solutions for a period beginning February 1st, 2018 and ending May 1st, 2018 and another Sixty Thousand Dollars From May 1st Through July 1st 2018 to publicly disseminate information about DMG, its products and services for potential customers and that while the company is publicly listed and its shares can be bought and sold, the purpose of this advertisement it to present information and awareness about DMG and its products and services. We own zero shares.